Choosing a listing agent to represent you in selling your home is a daunting task. You should be looking for three key traits in hiring a professional:
(1) strong marketing/advertising experience with state-of-the art tools
(2) up-to-the-minute knowledge about current market trends and comparable pricing
(3) stedfast negotiating skills that assure you get the best price based on market conditions, but at the same time are realistic and don’t fall on your own sword!
As experienced listing agents, we tell sellers what they need to hear, NOT what they want to hear. The goal is mutual: to get your home sold for top dollar, in a market-timely manner and with smooth sailing to the settlement table.
The Traci Oliver Team approach includes the following:
* Coming Soon exposure to build interest and anticipation
* Staging & Home Prep Guidance
* Professional photography and movie-style Virtual Tours
* Full Exposure on over 500 prominent Real Estate Websites
* Quality 4-color Marketing Materials
* Open Houses that are well timed and advertised
* Agent-to-Agent Networks and Direct Agent Market Campaigns
* Market Stats, Comparable watch and Showing Feedback to stay on course
* Appraisal Management
* Communication plan to keep you informed at all times